- the sport of hand-to-hand struggle between unarmed contestants who try to throw each other down
- (wrestle) combat to overcome an opposing tendency or force; “He wrestled all his life with his feeling of inferiority”
- The sport or activity of grappling with an opponent and trying to throw or hold them down on the ground, typically according to a code of rules
- wrestle: the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat; “they had a fierce wrestle”; “we watched his grappling and wrestling with the bully”
- An action in which two things cross each other or open and close like the blades of a pair of scissors
- a wrestling hold in which you wrap your legs around the opponents body or head and put your feet together and squeeze
- An instrument used for cutting cloth, paper, and other thin material, consisting of two blades laid one on top of the other and fastened in the middle so as to allow them to be opened and closed by a thumb and finger inserted through rings on the end of their handles
- an edge tool having two crossed pivoting blades
- a gymnastic exercise performed on the pommel horse when the gymnast moves his legs as the blades of scissors move
- A female worker or employee
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; “the char will clean the carpet”; “I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write”
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); “the woman kept house while the man hunted”
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; “he was faithful to his woman”
- An adult human female
- An aptitude for or tolerance of
- to go or travel towards; “where is she heading”; “We were headed for the mountains”
- The upper part of the human body, or the front or upper part of the body of an animal, typically separated from the rest of the body by a neck, and containing the brain, mouth, and sense organs
- The head regarded as the location of intellect, imagination, and memory
- the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains; “he stuck his head out the window”
- a single domestic animal; “200 head of cattle”
women wrestling head scissors – Women's Wrestling
women wrestling head scissors
Now WWE fans can brawl with their favorite Superstar! This large, soft-body figure is tough enough to take tons of roughhousing and features over 10 signature sounds and phrases!
Are you tough enough to take on John Cena? View larger.
Get Right in the Middle of the Action
Boys love to play out brawling with their favorite Superstars, recreating all the over-the-top action and grabbing the spotlight–just like the real guys! John Cena is one of the biggest names in WWE, and now with this oversized figure, young fans can go head to head against him in the ultimate competitions. This large plush figure “speaks” catch phrases recorded by John Cena himself (example: “You can’t see me!”) and makes “grunting” and impact sounds when struck, which adds to the authentic play. Boys can battle John Cena to become a WWE Champion!
Fun, Safe Roughhousing
Knock the stuffing out of this guy? Not a chance! The Brawlin’ Buddies John Cena plush figure is made from safe, durable materials, so he’s tough enough to take a beating, soft enough to squeeze, and bold enough to throw down. Flip him, toss him–he can keep coming back for more! The Brawlin’ Buddies are the only WWE figures that let you get in on the action!
Awesome Ways to Play
Young WWE fans are ready to wrangle! Boys can stage stunts with this John Cena figure and crash their toys while propelling the Brawlin’ Buddies figure right into them. Then build ‘em up and smack ‘em down again! Plus, boys will love creating action-packed stories about their exciting championship battles against the iconic, charismatic Superstar.
To expand the off-the-hook play, collect all the figures in the Brawlin’ Buddies assortment, which also includes Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, and Sheamus (each sold separately). Then boys can form a tag team and stage the ultimate multi-Superstar competition!
What’s in the Box
One 16-inch John Cena plush figure.
WWE® Brawlin’ Buddies™ John Cena® Rey Mysterio® Randy Orton® Sheamus™
John Cena Plush Figure
At a Glance:
Figure talks with John Cena’s real voice
Features over 10 sounds and phrases
Soft, plush construction is tough…on fun!
Designed with the Superstar’s signature ring attire
Hours of over-the-top action, creative play, and larger-than-life excitement for your WWE fan!
Three years and up
Three AG13 (LR44) button cell batteries (included)
Brawl With Your Favorite WWE Superstars!